Many of the shops, restaurants and cafes in Henley Beach will be exhibiting a variety of art during this year’s South Australian Living Artists Festival. And a visit to the beach can be just gorgeous in winter, so visit Henley Beach for a stroll and enjoy the artwork, a meal, a coffee, a browse or a drink.
More info here.
The official opening will be at The Ramsgate Hotel on Monday August 7. From approx 7pm, some of our SALA venues will be open, some with their artists present, for their own opening, and special viewing, please come along.
It was a great night! See the photos here.
Venues open Monday August 7 for the opening :
- Henley Beach Physio – artist Patrick Hedges *
- Naomi Schwartz Jewellery Design Gallery – various jewellery artists
- Relax Hair Skin and Beauty – Artist Samantha Tipler *
- Royal Copenhagen – Artist Di Oxley*
- Stella Restaurant – Artist Michael Waterhouse *
- The Ramsgate – Artists – Henley High School Community *
- The Coffee Club – Artist Lex Kellock *
- Henley Beach Hotel – Artist Wendy Hocking
- Cafe Primo – Belinda Watkins and Michelle Redjepi
- Henley Square Pavilion – Henley and Grange Arts Society
- Cocolat – Brett Conlon*
Click here for the full list of venues and artists open during August